During the active transition of society to the digital environment, having an online store for a business is a necessity. Thanks to e-commerce you can significantly expand your target audience and scale sales. To develop an effective website, you need to entrust the work to a team of professionals. There are certain features of the development of online store. Our web studio in Kiev MegaSite knows all the details of modern e-commerce projects.
Features and stages of creating an online store
Our IT studio knows how to create an online store in Ukraine, which will allow you to scale your business. Moreover, e-commerce solutions are suitable for small, medium and large businesses. Our web studio offers the creation of an online store turnkey on favorable terms.
Talking about the features of a successful online store, it is worth bearing in mind that before starting the project, an in-depth study of the niche - market and competitors analysis, a detailed portrait of the target audience, UFT and so on.
Creation of sites in Ukraine for online trading involves the following steps:
- setting goals and objectives of the site and the preparation of the terms of reference based on this information. This is the basis on which we rely in the development process;
- the choice of CMS - the control system can be ready-made or all the source code is written by a programmer from scratch. However, in just 10% of cases, the standard "engine" will not be able to cover the needs of the trading platform;
- prototyping and rendering the layout - the development of online commerce sites involves careful study of design and structure;
- layout and programming - all pages are created according to the approved layout;
- filling with content - products and descriptions are added to the pages, the content is optimized for search engines;
- testing - the completed online store should correspond to the set ToR;
- Connecting additional services - Google Analytics, payment systems, etc.
Considering the features of creating a profitable online store, it is worth remembering that each project is unique, so in the above steps can be added or removed some steps.
The basic rules for creating an online store:
- The site should be as convenient as possible to view the catalog, study the individual product and the process of making a purchase. If at any stage the buyer will encounter a complicated interface or slow loading, he will simply leave without placing an order;
- design should be as simple and predictable as possible, with a color palette that does not burden the eye;
- availability of a convenient personal account, where the customer can track his purchase history and order status;
- an intuitive shopping cart with just a few easy steps to make a purchase;
- Opportunity to pay for your purchase immediately on site;
- mobile version of the web-store, as more and more users make purchases exactly with the help of smartphone;
- conversion blocks - content or buttons encouraging users to take the required action (buy, subscribe, call).
Features of the successful promotion of the online store
Promotion of online store in Google or other search engines and social networks requires the right strategy. The choice of channels is made taking into account the peculiarities of the products that the store offers.
The main methods of promotion of e-commerce:
- SEO-promotion - allows you to bring the site to the top of the issuance for popular queries;
- Contextual advertising - the audience using a search engine to see your products based on their past search queries;
- SMM - promotion in social networks;
- Content marketing - promotion of goods or an entire store through the creation and distribution of useful and interesting content.
Entrust the development and promotion of websites to our experienced specialists. You will get a profitable, fully working web resource according to your business needs.
Any questions? Contact our managers by phone +38 (095) 1000 119 or via the "Submit a request" button. You will get a free consultation to develop a turnkey online store, as well as an assessment of your project.